Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have no idea where to start

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I have no idea where to start

For context i’m 21F and weigh 290 pounds. I’m extremely ashamed to admit it but i want to become healthy again and not die of a heart attack when i’m 30.

I have lost 70 pounds in the past but gained 40 pounds back. My ideal weight for my height should be around 120 pounds.

I just need help. I don’t know what the best and healthy way is to go about this.

I understand it all boils down to calories in calories out but it’s so hard making proper choices and figuring out which food is better than others.

I feel so hungry all the time even a couple hours after eating a crap ton. Filling up on water does not help with feeling not hungry.

Any advice is extremely appreciated.

submitted by /u/Alarming-Pear-8143
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10eu2v1/i_have_no_idea_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...