Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to rant about weight gain post break up

Monday, January 16, 2023

Need to rant about weight gain post break up

I (22f) lost 80 pounds between April 2020 and August 2021. I went from 260 pounds to 180 pounds and felt great about myself. Obviously, this was during covid and I had all the time in the world to get plenty of exercise every day. I was also only eating meals cooked at home because many restaurants were closed and I wasn't working much so I had to save my money. I spent my days doing online school, exercising with my friends, eating healthy, and getting plenty of sleep. Overall, I was very confident and pleased with my weight loss!

In August 2021 I met my (now ex) boyfriend. We recently broke up in December, and I've been enjoying the time to myself again. However, I gained 20 pounds during this relationship. Him and I loved to go out to eat, and cooked yummy meals all the time. Also, my exercise minutes per day significantly decreased during this time because life had gone back to normal and I did not have all hours of the day to get plenty of exercise.

I just feel disappointed with myself. Almost as if all my hard work meant nothing. Im having a hard time accepting this weight gain. My clothes don't fit the same, some pants I can't even button up. When did things get this way?

I was debating on this post for a while. I figured everyone here can understand/relate on some level. Weight has always been a struggle for me so it's just constantly on my mind.

submitted by /u/crustacean8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10dysxo/need_to_rant_about_weight_gain_post_break_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...