Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reducing Upper Body Mass

Monday, January 9, 2023

Reducing Upper Body Mass

My sport of choice is inline speed skating, more specifically long distance inline speed skating. I've worked really hard in the gym to build up a ton of size and strength in my lower body over the past two years to help fuel this passion. Unfortunately, it seems like I went a bit harder on upper body than I meant to and now have unwanted upper mass I don't want to carry around with me during my races.

If you were in my shoes (or skates lol) what would your weekly nutrition and fitness plan look like to reduce upper body mass by summer, while retaining as much lower size and strength along the way?

5'10" 200lbs 28"thighs 15"biceps 17%+/- BF 2900 cal maintenance

366lb - Squat 1RM 244lb - Bulgarian Split Squat 1RM 633lb - Hip Thrust 1RM

submitted by /u/throwawaygymrat88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/107ulbt/reducing_upper_body_mass/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...