Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it normal to not see any results on the scale for the first week?

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Is it normal to not see any results on the scale for the first week?

I have a history of disordered eating so I'm being very careful to avoid many of my triggers like tracking calories. I'm aiming to lose about 20lbs, I'm 5'8" and 165, goal is 145.

Since I went back to university, I've noticed I've started snacking a LOT in the evening while I study, which I'm pretty sure is the cause of my weight gain over the past few years. I've completely cut this out, as well as made some small changes in my daily routine - like having meusli with oat milk for breakfast instead of 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter, drinking herbal tea instead of coffee with cream and sugar, etc. I know I'm not doing anything crazy and don't expect quick, amazing results. However, I definitely feel the junkfood withdrawal and cravings. After nearly a week though, I've seen no change whatsoever on the scale, it hasn't budged. Is this normal and I should stick with it? Or do I maybe need to step things up a bit?

submitted by /u/BrandAvenue
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10cwfb2/is_it_normal_to_not_see_any_results_on_the_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...