Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling with tracking and weight loss.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Struggling with tracking and weight loss.

Female/ 28/ 5'3/ 143lbs I've lost about 20-25lbs over the last 2 years but since the summer I've been super stuck. I'm constantly trying to track and then just overeating. My calories aren't too low at all, usually set them between 1700-1900 calories. But I struggle to hit them. My consistency and dedication to weight lifting is 100% on point but I'm stuck with fat loss.

Anyone have any advice for motivation to stay within calorie targets? Or should I try to stop tracking and eat mindfully, although that often fails for me.

Any advice would be amazing!

submitted by /u/kated1994
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10lee9m/struggling_with_tracking_and_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...