Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can’t sleep because of chest pain every night

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Can’t sleep because of chest pain every night

I (26f) am started to get really frustrated with the lack of sleep from muscle chest pain. I am doing so well with working out and my new weight lifting routine, but mixing this with push ups, pull ups and all weight resistance involving chest muscles is making it impossible to sleep. I know it’s definitely muscle pain and not anything else so I’m not worried, but it’s like my body convinces itself something serious is wrong just as I am about to sleep. This results in me tossing and turning all night. I have tried taking pain killers just before I sleep and using a hot water bottle, but it doesn’t seem to help. I don’t want to stop my routine because I am starting to feel fitter and stronger, but I’m really at my wits end with the discomfort at night. Does anyone else get this and can you recommend anything? Thank you so much

submitted by /u/Ok_Pick1812
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10olg5b/cant_sleep_because_of_chest_pain_every_night/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...