Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to start eating more without losing progress?

Thursday, January 19, 2023

How to start eating more without losing progress?

So I started my weight loss journey on November 1st, and I've lost 30 pounds as of today. However, most of that weight was lost from a very low caloric intake. I rarely get hungry throughout the day, so I usually only eat dinner. And even then, I'll eat half of a serving. I've been eating about 500-1000 calories a day for a little over a month now. I don't feel like I'm starving, but I know that this is really unhealthy and unsustainable. I really want to start eating more and develop a healthier relationship with food, but I'm afraid that I'll lose all my progress. Is it possible to fix this without gaining all my weight back?

submitted by /u/Training-Wheel-2125
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10gijvz/how_to_start_eating_more_without_losing_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...