Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confusing results on precise TDEE calculator. Full stats routine in post. Need advice.

Friday, January 13, 2023

Confusing results on precise TDEE calculator. Full stats routine in post. Need advice.

https://www.health-calc.com/diet/energy-expenditure-advanced

The calculator included in the link above tells me my TDEE is 2850 kcal.

These are my stats and routine:

Age: 23

Weight 74,5kg

Height: 175cm

Sleep: 8 hours

Gym Routine: 6 days a week PPL, 1 hour on push days, 50 minutes on pull days, around 45 minutes on Leg day with abs. Always push near failure, however i only set 50 minutes of moderate exercise on the calculator. I also do 25-30 minutes of light cardio every day, so i set 25 minutes of light exercise.

I eat 1800 kcals a day. Yes i weight every single thing i eat with a precision scale. Yes i'm sure i weight everything correctly and use negligible amounts of olive oil to cook my stuff (i use a small amount and spread it over my frying pan with a napkin, which removes most of it).

If everything is correct here, i should be on a 1000kcal deficit, however, i don't feel hungry at all, am still able to make slight strength gains and am losing a minimal amount of weight. I don't feel like i lack energy or anything as well.

All i'm trying to do is stick to a 200kcal deficit so i can properly recomp (i'm still a beginner/low intermediate, been lifting for 6 months), but i'm having a hard time finding out my exact TDEE.

Should i stick to 1800 kcal and check how much weight i've lost in a month so then i can accurately calculate my TDEE by myself or should i trust the calculator immediately increase my caloric intake?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ReportDisappointment
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10b5fv6/confusing_results_on_precise_tdee_calculator_full/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...