Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I start?

Monday, January 23, 2023

How do I start?

I’ve gained probably 15-20 kg in the past 2 years, now I know this may not seem like much although it has massively impacted the way I live my life. I rarely ever leave the house, constantly feel depressed and sometimes resort to starving myself to feel better.

I have an issue with binge eating (as well as over and under eating), I’ve tried going to a dietician a couple of months ago although I do not feel as if it helped at all. I truely do not know how to go about eating properly.

I don’t sleep well and am in general constantly fatigued, I used to absolutely love running and now I can barely walk without feeling tired or in sore. In terms of exercising to lose weight I have no idea what to do or where to start. I occasionally have periods of trying to do exercise and have them ending in me feeling overly tired and sore from poor form the next day.

I’m starting uni soon and may be moving away from home. I want to be able to finally feel comfortable in my body and stop having to constantly wear baggy long sleeved clothes because of how ashamed I feel of my body.

If possible I would love any advice on how to start my weight loss journey as well as losing stubborn fat.

submitted by /u/Medical_Log5851
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10jw597/how_do_i_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...