Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Would keto help me much?

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Would keto help me much?

Starting weight was 230 and now I’m 189. I have a deadline that personal to me by February 17th and I would like to be 175 by then. I’m 19, 5’10 male. I started back in October. So my question is, would keto help speed up the process a bit or should I just stick to my usual calorie deficit and exercise plan (gym 6 days a week and Sunday is rest).

And one more question, my calories right now are 1400, but with 130g of protein, would it be helpful if i raised it to 1500-1600 every couple days, like zig zag it?

Thank you

submitted by /u/TahtBloo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10ac5v8/would_keto_help_me_much/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...