Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 90 pounds down, and I’ve hit a wall. Keep the distance or switch to maintenance?

Monday, January 30, 2023

90 pounds down, and I’ve hit a wall. Keep the distance or switch to maintenance?

Hey r/loseit! Lurker here. I’ve been using this subreddit as reference material as I’ve began my weight loss journey, and after 9 grueling months, I’ve lost over 90 pounds! My original goal was 80, but I truly feel that I can hit 100 by late-March.

After toughing out the holidays and keeping a consistent 6-day a week workout routine through busy work travel, I’ve hit a wall. I’ve been eating at a calorie deficit since May, and I feel mentally exhausted. Over the last 3 weeks, I’ve gone over my defecit by at least 40-200 calories and had a 4200+ binge this past Saturday.

After the binge, my fiancé had a heart to heart with me. She’s supported me through this whole journey, but she feels like I’m taking it too far. I used to have an obsession with over eating and she feels like I’ve now taken this obsession the opposite direction. (Note: I do meticulously count calories.)

I’m starting to think it’s time to switch to maintenance, but am worried about gaining weight after buying a whole new wardrobe. What would you do R/loseit?

submitted by /u/Rustiestofpeckers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10pmy1z/90_pounds_down_and_ive_hit_a_wall_keep_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...