Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 80 pounds 2 years ago found 40 back and need some advice about getting back on track.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Lost 80 pounds 2 years ago found 40 back and need some advice about getting back on track.

5’9” SW 230 lb lowest weight 150 lb Current weight 192 lb -_-. I worked really hard for a year and lost a lot of weight, however I still had a lot of internal turmoil I had to work through and I seemed to have lost the weight during a dark place. COVID hit, I started therapy, graduated university and met my boyfriend. I started to do the internal work and became a lot happier and weight maintenance went on the back burner. I let myself be happy and enjoy being happy for the first time in a long time.

Now here I am at 192. I’ve been trying to work on it I started at 196 but I’m finding the weight isn’t falling off so easily. I need to work out so much harder and eat so much cleaner to just lose a pound. Now I’m getting into a dark place because of my weight, I keep wondering why did this happened as soon as I became happy: I just want to have both. I know there are lots of people like me, so I’m wondering for those going through it again or lost it all again, any advice? Motivation? I’m so annoyed at myself I was at my GW!!! And I let it slip away!

submitted by /u/ladyinpinkk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10m48rn/lost_80_pounds_2_years_ago_found_40_back_and_need/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...