Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What was the one thing you did that made a major impact on your weight loss?

Friday, January 6, 2023

What was the one thing you did that made a major impact on your weight loss?

If you could pick one thing from all your changes in order to lose weight, what was it?

For me I am still on this journey but if I could look back and choose one thing that gave me the biggest difference where I noticed not doing it stunted my growth, it is strength training! I used to do body weight and other classes (spin, yoga…etc) but training with weights (gradually raising weights over time) gave me the biggest difference in my body especially after a few months.

Obviously calorie deficit helped but even with maintenance calories, strength training still shaped and toned my body the most compared to anything else.

What’s yours? I’m curious to see how different everyone’s bodies are and what worked for them! Hopefully it will help other people to get some ideas!

submitted by /u/Capital_Team_3352
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10566dd/what_was_the_one_thing_you_did_that_made_a_major/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...