Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSV] could finally pick up my boyfriend’s dog!

Friday, January 6, 2023

[NSV] could finally pick up my boyfriend’s dog!

About a year ago I wasn’t able to pick her up. She’s a German Shepard/Husky mix. My boyfriend always picks her up and I decided I would just to be funny.

Well to my surprise, I picked her up like a feather!! I’m 4’11 125ish pounds, and she’s around 50lbs and mystery height.

I don’t see much of a difference (never took proper before pics :( ) but god do I feel it.

This was about a week or two ago and I just thought about it on the way to the gym and it made me so excited. Feel free to share your NSV(s) with me :)

submitted by /u/canarow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1055gl1/nsv_could_finally_pick_up_my_boyfriends_dog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...