Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Officially lost 80 pounds as of today!

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Officially lost 80 pounds as of today!

This morning when I weighed my self, I officially weighed 288 pounds. When I began in September of 2021 I weighed 368. I passed my first weight goal (300) a while back but I ended up forgetting about it. I’m now gearing towards my next weight goal of 250. I’ve done it all through CICO. My final goal weight is 200 pounds but I also plan on talking with my doctor for a better answer.

I still have a ways to go but I KNOW I can get to 100 pounds lost, and my next weight goal.

When I first started I barely fit in my belt at it’s largest size. Now I’m on the smallest size and it’s starting to be too big. In fact most of my clothes are either too big or getting there.

Part of my New Year’s resolution was to start going to the gym. I todos myself I’ll start really hitting the gym when I’ve lost a hundred pounds but I may I end up doing it earlier.

To be honest I could have said all this in way less words but I’m forced to meet a word count.

submitted by /u/Samsta380
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1066gcf/officially_lost_80_pounds_as_of_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...