Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost another 10lbs since my last post

Saturday, January 7, 2023

I lost another 10lbs since my last post

I posted a few months ago that I wanted to reach 150, and I did :] Now I want to reach 140. I'm still trying my best to consume more meats and proteins, while still indulging in fast foods and restaurants. My next goal is to start toning my body, and build my legs. I want to get into a consistent program soon. I look visually smaller in the mirror, and I'm glad my BMI is in normal range now. I did start lacking on the water, but I'm going to work on that again because I really want glowy skin. I want to cut back more on my sugar consumption and maybe cut out dairy for a little since I noticed they do a number on my stomach, and I'm trying to find the culprit for my random breakouts. But I'm really proud and happy where I am now, maintaining a balanced lifestyle I can follow easily :)

submitted by /u/Throw_ftAway
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1061xz0/i_lost_another_10lbs_since_my_last_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...