Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost 30lbs but I don’t see it

Sunday, January 8, 2023

I’ve lost 30lbs but I don’t see it

June 2022 I weighed 258lbs and I started working on my weight, as of Thursday I now weigh 227lbs. It’s amazing, because it means my changes are working. But I don’t see it when I look at myself in the mirror. I’ve dropped two sizes and I’m wearing jeans I haven’t fit since mid Covid (Covid is when I gained all of this weight). I have a picture from June and a picture now, and I see it in the photos but not in front of me in the mirror. Does anyone else have this problem? How often do you take progress photos? I waited 6 months between photos and maybe I should have taken more?

submitted by /u/Indigotails
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/106wuhw/ive_lost_30lbs_but_i_dont_see_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...