Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have to quit using THC

Friday, January 6, 2023

I have to quit using THC

I thought I could use edibles recreationally on my days off to wind down but holy smokes...

Every single time leads to an abundance of over calorie consumption and indulgence of crap I just plain don't need to eat. I lose control and my inhibitions go out the door and in goes cereal and snickers or whatever but in ridiculous quantities.

I thought I could control it and use edibles without binges but I've failed each time so clearly not.

Time to say goodbye to marijauna!

submitted by /u/CosmicEpisode
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/105990n/i_have_to_quit_using_thc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...