Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is this healthy?

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Is this healthy?

F17, 117kgs, and 5'3

Ok so I weighed myself maybe like 4 months ago and apparently I had lost like 13kgs during that time. I've always wanted to lose weight because I hate that I let myself get that big and I've tried so many times to lose it but no luck, anyways this one time I wasn't activity trying to lose weight I somehow do, all because I made a friend almost 6 months ago now and we spend alot of time with each other and he loves walking and I started to walk alot aswell, and there will be some days where I just forget to eat enough because my day is so preoccupied lol.

Haha it took me a long time to get to the point but do you guys think this is a fine way to lose weight? Because I don't feel weak or like I'm overworking myself, I feel fine, I actually feel better than before I did lol.

I'd just like to know your guy's opinion:)

submitted by /u/boredpeeople
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/106vdno/is_this_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...