Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel so defeated and angry.

Saturday, January 7, 2023

I feel so defeated and angry.

Currently sitting in the parking lot of the gym bawling my eyes out with hot angry embarrassed tears Trying to go to the gym with my fit boyfriend. I am not fit. It is apparent I need to be here. I lost my gym card which I knew before coming tonight. I wasn't expecting the charge for a new card to be 23$ fucking dollars. That's appalling for a piece of plastic I swallow my pride and agree to pay it.

I need an email but I left my phone in the car, o f course I did I need a code they emailed me. My boyfriend is an angel and runs out for me and I stand awkwardly by the machine as people come in and out and stare at the disorganized fat girl. I die a little inside waiting for him to come back. I hope the machine doesn't time out.

He comes back and hands me my phone sweetly I thank him and quickly fumble to punch in the code. Pay my money then I get my card printed. I tell him thank you and I won't lose it this time. We turn towards the turnstiles and I'm in a panic so I swipe on one and push awkwardly and it doesn't open at all. I push again and nothing happens. I turn and go to the other one thinking I went through the exit and nope it scans and beeps red.

Eyes go wide and my mouth goes dry and my heart rate just goes nuts. What does red mean ?? Boyfriend scans and goes through. I scan again as people are trying to pass me I'm just trying to be quick and nope. Red flashing.

You can only scan your card once every 30 minutes. Boyfriend offers to go through with me as he can't open the emergency door and he comes back through. Now we're both locked out.

Guy offers kindly to let us in through the turn style.... Thing is....all three of us cannot fit.

Lmao

Can't go to the gym cuz I'm too fat ! Can't win for fucking trying.

Boyfriend is angry I don't blame him squeezes in with the guy and says I'm going to go workout and I'll force open the door for you. I say don't bother just hand me the fucking keys and I'll go sit and wait for you in the car.

And here I sit. My too fat self in the parking lot.

I tried guys. I'll try again tomorrow I promise

submitted by /u/Expensive-Deer-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1062yhn/i_feel_so_defeated_and_angry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...