Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to help someone who won't help themselves...

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

How to help someone who won't help themselves...

My sister and I joined a gym together last year to hold each other accountable and lose weight. We had both lose 35-40 lbs pre COVID by doing this but sadly gained it all back. Anyway, we started going to the gym every morning and then she started making excuses. This hurts too much, I'm so tired, I can't today because...and so on. She keeps getting sick too and I think part of it is because she takes such poor care of herself.

I keep asking her to come back with me, or encourage her to walk on her lunch breaks (she works from home) but she just keeps making excuses. She seems happy for me with my weight loss and keeps saying "I'm going to come back to the gym next week" but never does. Is there anything I can do to motivate her? She's extremely overweight, and her health is suffering because of it and I don't want anything to happen to her. She gets very defensive if I try to talk to her about it so idk if there's anything I can do. TIA :)

submitted by /u/nutmeg32280
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/103hrhs/how_to_help_someone_who_wont_help_themselves/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...