Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: ONE-DER LAND!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

ONE-DER LAND!!

Female, age 27, SW:230, CW: 199.6, GW:170 (for now) Guys, I am officially seeing a 1 at the beginning of my weight!! Officially 30.4 lbs down. It has taken me since May 31, 2022…but I am so proud of myself. I will never let myself get there again.

There is so much pride in taking charge of my life and my health. I feel SO empowered and will continue to exercise, eat right, and work on my mental health. THANK YALL for being so supportive so far. About half way done 🥳

submitted by /u/Hopeful-Designer-828
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/103gt3e/oneder_land/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...