Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Heart attack prevention?

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Heart attack prevention?

I’m sorry if this isn’t the right sub for this, but I know I could also get some great answers here 🥹 Anyways, both my father and his father have had heart attacks, with his father (my grandfather), dying of a heart attack. I’m a 27 yo female, 5’8”, weighing around 225 lbs. I’m already overweight which I know is a big risk factor, but I’m curious on if anyone has prevention ideas related to heart attack/stroke?

I fully intend to get blood work done because I know a lot of this can be genetic. I want to lose weight as well, but there’s a lot of conflicting information regarding any of this subject..(sigh). Also, my father and his dad both smoke(d), are overweight, drink everyday, overeat, and are not very active. My dad was an active runner when he was younger but is no longer into that. I quit smoking a few years ago (wooo!!!!), and no longer vape as well. With all of that down, I’m curious if anyone has experience with this in their own family/has some advice they could offer? I have a primary care doc, but I like to hear about other peoples experiences and advice. Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/theotterlounge
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/106z4bc/heart_attack_prevention/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...