Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: BMR and Weight lost

Monday, January 9, 2023

BMR and Weight lost

Hello everyone !

I am sorry if the same question is ask over and over again. But here we go.

I am 46F / 5'7" / 168 lbs

I calculate BMR at around 1435 to 1484. If I add the sedentary TDEE of 1.2. I am around 1722 to 1781.

SO the punch line is …..

If I would substract 500 Cal of that 1700. I am around 1222 to 1281 calories. Which is pretty close to the number you shouldn't go under. And I've read that 1200 is to low and not really healthy. I also tried that couple of months and I was not feeling good at all. AND I didn't lost a pound a week. Many week was only 0.2lbs or 0.4 for a cut down of 500 cal / day.

YES I weight, measure and calculate every bit of food or liquid that i eat/drink. I kept a journal with fitness pal. And YES I made sure that it was good unprocessed food, good lean protein. I cut sugar and salt also. I don't drink coffee, Soda or alcohol. I Stop smoking. I cut the fat too. Or at least i was making sure i was within my macro.

So Am I doom ?

It will take twice the time to lose just 1/2 a pound a week. I am not trying to lose much but at least around 20 pounds.

As for workout. I am doing it here and there but not enough to "count" for every week. I am trying to exercise more. Between or to 3 times a week. But I do know that it not what make a huge difference with the calories.

Any idea ?

submitted by /u/Wenndy042
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/107r6tt/bmr_and_weight_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...