Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day four!

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Day four!

Helooo again and today was weigh in day!

I weighed about 198 pounds today, well, I felt defeated but I know this is my first week so it only goes up from here!

today I did 30 minutes on my bike going 4 miles and burning 157 calories. I had 2 salads and a drink for meals today

My measurementsin inches are as follows:

Waist: 31

Stomach: 45

Hips: 49

Arms: 14

My goal is to be at 180 in March with a smaller stomach size hopefully I can achieve that!

Does anyone think a waist trainer would assist me? Or would that not work at all? I'm really nervous about getting one

submitted by /u/Sensitive_Hair7756
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1074d1u/day_four/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...