Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am so so proud of myself

Thursday, January 5, 2023

I am so so proud of myself

5’4 F SW: 170 CW: 166 GW:115ish

I’ve been very upset since last night when I had my second cheat meal since starting this journey (Dec. 4th). My last “cheat meal” was just bacon fries from wendy’s with nothing else the day before Christmas Eve. Idk how much of a “cheat meal” that was lol.

Every time I have cheated on my calories in past attempts, this led to “oh i’ll start tomorrow”. Queue months of eating whatever I want. Last night my boyfriend (who’s not doing CICO, he’s actually eating a surplus to build muscle) got breadsticks from pizza hut.

Bread is my WEAKNESS. My one true love. I had been so good not eating straight bread and getting my carbs through fruits/vegetables. Well. I caved. Hard.

My bf goes “you’ve been doing so good, you can eat 1/2 of them i’ll have the other half”. At first I said no, but after driving home with them on my lap for 30 mins I caved. I did eat 1/2 of them. Bread makes me binge so what else did I do? Make myself a burger to go with it and drank chocolate milk. I’ll call this my mini binge.

I ended up eating 2,000 calories yesterday and literally crying to my bf afterwards. Today I got up, still went to the gym and spent the day eating healthy and at my calorie limit.

I had to tell someone. I’m so happy. If you made it this far thank you lol.

TL;DR: ate breadsticks which made me mini binge and felt HORRIBLE about it. Made today a good ass day and had to tell some peeps.

submitted by /u/General_Pea7751
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/104dhur/i_am_so_so_proud_of_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...