Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it normal to feel your collar bone after a significant amount of weight loss?

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Is it normal to feel your collar bone after a significant amount of weight loss?

I'm down from 273lbs to 185lbs in 15 months. The weight was in my belly, my hips, and fat rolls in back, and yeah there has been some face gains. I tend not to look at my body very much though, that is something I still struggle with, so if I've lost weight anywhere else I haven't seen it. I have my cat napping in my lap, she wakes up, wants to play, and I got a scratch in my neck area (wearing a v-neck shirt), when I go to feel the scratch suddenly I'm touching my collar bone and its freaking me out a little bit. My mom says its because of the weight loss, I don't have to worry, and I trust her I do, but now I can't stop touching my collar bone. I've never felt it like this before. Then again I'm not just touching my collar bone in general. Is this normal? Is it really the weight loss?

submitted by /u/ausername_8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/104f5bb/is_it_normal_to_feel_your_collar_bone_after_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...