Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling gross after a binge, and re-realizing that a binge is rarely a solution :(

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Feeling gross after a binge, and re-realizing that a binge is rarely a solution :(

Just feeling a whole bunch of feelings after going over my week’s deficit in one evening tonight.

  • feeling super bummed cause I got off to a great start with CICO and eating healthily and now that I see how i threw my week’s calories out of whack, it feels like it doesn’t matter what I do for the rest of the week

  • feeling super gross cause I ate so many veggies and I drank like 7 cups of decaf coffee today to try avoid junk food… and yet I still ended up with the junk food!! So much of the chocolate!

  • and also feeling dumb because I knew that a binge wasn’t the solution but yet… here we are.

Any words of comfort?

submitted by /u/No-Cod6340
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/104e6hy/feeling_gross_after_a_binge_and_rerealizing_that/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...