Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any other struggling boob owners?

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Any other struggling boob owners?

F5'6" SW: 88kg CW: 63kg

I've always had big boobs and I've always hated them. It wasnt my main motivation, but I thought I would go down at least a couple sizes through losing weight. I've lost 25kg (55lb) now and they have barely changed, if at all. As the rest of my body has gotten smaller, they have stayed the same and just become more disproportionate to my body (and difficult to shop for!).

Most of the posts I've seen have been about mourning the loss of big boobs, which is totally understandable but I was hoping to find some other people who have struggled to get rid of these damned things.

Has anyone else experienced this? How did you cope?

submitted by /u/jfj4822
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/108nurg/any_other_struggling_boob_owners/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...