Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can wear pull on bras again

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I can wear pull on bras again

27F 5ft 3 SW 219lbs GW 200lbs CW ????bs . End end goal between 110lbs and 120lbs .

No still haven’t weighed in but new clothes arrived yesterday.

Annnd nearly 20lbs and 6inches off around my chest means

Size 20 pull on bras fit again which makes me stupidly happy .

Due to my weight being chest , stomach and thighs i have back/rib/shoulder/neck issues so bras hurt like hell to wear and yes i invested in good ones ( M & S ones ) .

The fact i can now chuck on a pull on one is amazing and just think i was a size 26/28 due to my chest before this .

I can wear a size 20 top whoop

Oh any pervs i will block you as eww no thanks

Thank you for reading .

submitted by /u/tryingtobeaskinny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/108mhke/i_can_wear_pull_on_bras_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...