Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ready to make an active change but needing advice on starting.

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Ready to make an active change but needing advice on starting.

Hi all!

Having just recently kicked a caffeine addiction (I replaced water with coca-cola) I’m ready to tackle the weight with a deadline of 10 months to drop my size of 128kg down to somewhere in the mid 90s kg range.

I know that it means I’m needing to burn somewhere around 1000 calories daily but I’m unsure how I’ll burn it (I even considered walking 5 hours throughout the day) and despite reading the FAQ and other explanations I still can’t understand things like calorie deficits and IMF.

Thank you all in advance for your help and dealing with any stupid questions!

Here’s a little more about me:

22M 6’1”/CW 282/GW 205 - has sleeping issues - eats mostly one meal a day (dinner) - total free time

submitted by /u/barenakedjadys
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/104gvky/ready_to_make_an_active_change_but_needing_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...