Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Who do you follow on instagram and social media who talks about weight loss?

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Who do you follow on instagram and social media who talks about weight loss?

And then I mean in a healthy/CICO way. No bullshit people who talk facts and not theories. I already follow syattfitness and drnadolsky. I struggle to find accounts who focus on health and benefits of weight loss by doing it "the right way". Most accounts are about low carb, fasting etc. Also I don't want to follow someone who posts pictures of their bodies all the time.

I'm trying to lose weight because of depression and bad health, and I've managed to lose weight many times just by moving more and eating healthier, while being in a calorie deficit. I know what works, but I lack motivation and inspiration at times, so following those who talk about weight loss and lifestyle changes, helps me out. If you know of someone who struggles with depression and writes about weight loss, that would be truly amazing. I'm 5'7 and weigh over 200 lbs, aiming for at least 170 lbs. I know I'll still be overweight, but being overweight is not a problem. Being obese is.

I hope this has enought words for me to allow to post, lol...

submitted by /u/misfoster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rc43dl/who_do_you_follow_on_instagram_and_social_media/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...