Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Time to lose some weight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Time to lose some weight.

Hi folks!

In the last couple of years, life changed a lot for me. I went to work from home as an already-fat guy. Packed it on worse. I moved up a position and started making enough money to see a doctor regularly. He confirmed some of my suspicions -- high blood pressure, tachycardia, insulin resistant. I'm a walking mess. I hit my highest weight of 425. Just by being more mindful of what I'm eating I've dropped down to 418. But I've dove into reading legitimate resources about weight loss. Calories, y'all. CICO. I've decided I'm going to hit either 3MAD at 400/600/600 or skip breakfast some days doing 2MAD 800/800. I've bought a gym membership to start hitting the treadmill. I feel great about it. I'm aiming for 5 to 10 lbs per month.

I started an account just to join this subreddit. I think having a place to share gains and even potential setbacks will help me stay accountable. Looking forward to interacting with you all and becoming a healthier version of myself. I've went ahead and made a grocery order to meal prep. My wife is on board and she's going to join me in the new year which I feel will help tremendously. Late night is my trigger point and if she's got Reeses in here I'm feeling like a dog staring at a pork loin!

Best wishes to all.

submitted by /u/IROBotNeverDies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrh4gu/time_to_lose_some_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...