Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about Fat Burn Zone Heart Rate.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Question about Fat Burn Zone Heart Rate.

Hello, im 22 male, which would put my bpm about 198bpm, and im 330lbs 5'8 Asian. (already lost more than 20 pounds). a little bit background story, I'm extremely obese but not a slob (well I kinda am), as a kid I always liked to eat big portion (was always morbidly obese) but I was a very active kid which led to my horrible injury in 2015, left me almost bedridden for years, and became a big giant bear that I am now.

I have a question about Fat Burn heart Zone rate. since im extremely obese, raising my heart rate and maintaining that high heart rate is a piece of cake. I exercise for 1 hr 5 mins everyday on empty stomach

My exercises are: Alternating between walk 10 steps, and sprint 10 steps for about 40 minutes with this exercise I manage to keep my heart rate consistently between 160 to 170 which is about 80% to 86%. sometimes it goes higher than 170, highest reading was 178, about 90%, I wasnt feeling comfortable at this bpm, i could hear my own heartbeat with my ear.

After that, I do casual walk for 25 minutes as insurance for my 2 slices of cheese, and a small cup of sweetened tea (since id be out of stamina after 40mins of alternate exercise). I dont feel like im using much energy, i dont detect my heart beating with my hands, although i feel the pressure when im breathing, and it does affect my breathing a little bit, so My heart rate is consistent above 70% between 140-145. which, according to experts, is in Fat Burning Zone.

My Question is: Do I get that Fat Burning benefit above 70% of heart rate only doing Casual walk?

NOTE: Just for educational purpose or motivational purpose (whichever), I've been doing cardio for more than 7 weeks now 1hr+ a day. I have the lowest resting heart rate in my family while being the biggest (most likely being active is the cause). My big brother who is 190lbs, he dont exercise for years now, and his resting heart rate is between 90-95. the same with my 3 other siblings. and my resting heartbeat is between 69-73

submitted by /u/muizz04
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ro0puv/question_about_fat_burn_zone_heart_rate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...