Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for fastfood addiction

Friday, December 17, 2021

Advice for fastfood addiction

Hi, I'm currently on my weight lose Journey, I've lost 35 pounds and am very happy, recently I've been having a binge eating problem though, i usually let my calorie intake around 1400-1600 but i keep hitting 2000-2100 this week. I have a very unhealthy obsession with fast food and do not have anytime to work out from work and school and it's making me extremely upset with myself because i still try to count my calories, eat well, it comes to the point sometimes i will try to eat nothing in order to be able to have fast food and i hate it. Is there any advice? I'm currently 164cm and 195lb, i don't want to stop or i don't want this progress to go to waste :(

submitted by /u/S3LMASONNUR
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ritqfn/advice_for_fastfood_addiction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...