Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 21

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 21

Hello lovely losers,

Day 21! December is fast approaching a whole new year! Dayaaaammmn.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Got it this morning.

Maintenance calories: On it!

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work 3 days a week): 30 minute lunch walk. 15/21 days.

Nanowrimo and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: 54561/50000 words. Would have liked to make more time for this but lots of things have to get done today.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for stable employment & being able to take some time off. It’s been the kind of year where everyone deserves time off but not everyone is going to get it. I'm grateful to have some time to be with the people I love.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I choose to drink lots of water & remembered my vitamins.

Your turn! How y’all doing? I'm sorry if the posts end up coming in at weird times in the next week, holiday shennanigans are afoot.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rlt87j/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_21/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...