Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Health goals for 2022.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Health goals for 2022.

F26, SW: 304.2 (299 last week) GW: 200.

I want to add more Fitness into my life. I used to lose weight faster the more active I was along with meal prepping. I want to start prepping for the whole week, If I don’t I end up finding something random. I usually workout 3-4x a week, at home, But I’ve been slacking lately from needing to rest. I just went back to the gym yesterday and remembered how much I love it, So I’d like to start doing the gym 3x a week as well.

I want to find a kickboxing class that’s in my budget and I think it’d be good for meeting new people too. I was thinking of cutting sugar out of my coffee to see how I like it, I wasn’t measuring it and probably adding way too much. I will probably do low carb and keto the best I can. It usually works for me in the first two weeks. So I’m hoping to stick to that in the new year as well. Switching to healthier snacks, Such as Atkins or slim fast. They just came out with nachos and it looked so good. I will probably use both of their shakes as well, (Already have slim fast powder) and looking to upgrade to protein powder.

I hope these changes will help me drop the weight in the new year! I am also working on self image but I won’t feel better until I get close to the body I want.

I’ll be 27 on the 8th of January, So I’m hoping to drop a few pounds before then so I’m back in the 200’s!

Edit: I think a steady 2 lbs a week is best for me, Which is 8 lbs a month. That’s normally what I lose!

submitted by /u/AquaStardust
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rsghqf/health_goals_for_2022/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...