Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why was it easier the first time?

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Why was it easier the first time?

28f 5'1" CW:193lbs

In July 2019 I downloaded the noom app and started seriously losing weight for the first time ever. I read the articles. I exercised-ish and mostly counted my calories. And lost 13lbs in 4 months. And then my dog died very suddenly. Bounced back up to 187 for a few months before losing another 6lbs in the next 6 months. At that point I'm 176lbs in June 2020. I managed to stay around that until October. I'm not sure what happened. I kept struggling to lose weight. At some point I got frustrated and decided to just take a break and stop fighting it. And ended up back at the beginning of 195lbs I'm August of this year.

And since then I've been really struggling to lose weight. It doesn't want to come down. My thyroid is fine. My activity level could be better. I've been diligently logging every gram of food for two months now. I stay under 1600 cal weekly intake.

I'm really curious as to why it was so much easier in the beginning? Why did I lose 1+ a week at first? My diet is the same as then. Has my age degraded my metabolism that quickly since 2019? Where might I be making a mistake?

submitted by /u/ILackACleverPun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rlsw8i/why_was_it_easier_the_first_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...