Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking to continue my journey (and kick things into high gear) - this is my call for help

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Looking to continue my journey (and kick things into high gear) - this is my call for help

Long story short, I’m a short (5’3) female in my late 20s. I currently weigh 193 pounds. I’ve yo-yoed over the years (anywhere from 135-210). For the past 5 years I’ve been hovering in the upper range (160-210).

I’ve tried Atkins, keto, intermittent fasting. I track my food in MFP and enjoy doing that. I love walking and hiking but haven’t found ways to incorporate more exercise. I’m a good cook but find myself eating out when I’m “tired”.

As tired as I am sometimes after work… I’m exhausted with being overweight. I want to start my family with my husband and I want to be healthier and fitter for my pregnancy. I want to pass along better habits to my kids.

If you could share one essential but if advice or inspiration/motivation, what would it be?

Thank you all in advance.

submitted by /u/VKBun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rlvm4i/looking_to_continue_my_journey_and_kick_things/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...