Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I want to eat better, exercise and make it to 160.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I want to eat better, exercise and make it to 160.

I am 5'11 and currently 215 lbs., the most I've ever weighed in my life. I've tried so many times to lose weight, but I always quit and gained the weight back. I want to feel better about myself and not feel disgusted every time I look in the mirror.

I'm starting by trying to walk my dog, run for at least 10 minutes and doing basic calisthenics every day. But, I'm afraid these will quickly fall to the wayside as I'm easily discouraged and I have no one to keep me accountable. I'll try my best and I hope I can pull through. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/boogaloo242
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rls7h6/i_want_to_eat_better_exercise_and_make_it_to_160/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...