Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Practice what you preach right!

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Practice what you preach right!

I’m one to always encourage people to stay calm when the scale doesn’t cooperate or goes a little haywire after some indulging and it was my time to remind myself of that this evening!

The last five days have been a bonanza of sorts, and despite staying consistent with my workouts I’ve been over my calories each day - and today I was 6.2lbs heavier than I was on the 18th, queue internal panic right haha

I do feel extra fluffy but I can’t imagine I overate 24,000 calories! I did the math and turns out that I probably gained a legitimate pound and a half - which is totally manageable IMHO.

Anyway the point of this entirely self indulgent rant / vent / epiphany is just that things aren’t always as bad as they seem and all of our hard work does mean something and we aren’t going to undo all of it because we enjoy ourselves for a few days here and there!

All of your success stories have really motivated and inspired me!

submitted by /u/Runny_yoke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rro2rb/practice_what_you_preach_right/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...