Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to overcome food addiction?

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

How to overcome food addiction?

I have a history of yo yoing with my weight because I seem to love food too much. I've tried to do moderation where I stick to my calories and implement foods I enjoy but it seems that the cravings never go away. Abstinence seems like it would be even harder. I will crave foods all day even right after eating them. I've tried to view it as my "lizard brain" but that approach doesn't seem to help. It seems like I just crave it non stop until it gets overwhelming and I give in. I've tried to replace it for other enjoyable activities but nothing feels as good as it. It sort of seems hopeless at this point that I can actually change and it's ruining my health. I do see a therapist but I've never found therapy helpful. Has anybody dealt with this and managed it?

submitted by /u/Hodge3000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrodh9/how_to_overcome_food_addiction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...