Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: "No one is treating you differently, you are just more confident"

Thursday, December 23, 2021

"No one is treating you differently, you are just more confident"

If I had a penny for everytime I have read this on reddit, I would be richer than Elon Musk. I know why people want to believe this so bad, I really do, but there's a reason none of the people saying these things have ever actually gone through a drastic change in physique. Try going from beer belly, man boobs and double chin, to jawline, six pack and muscles. I have gone from being 6 foot 3, 280 lbs at 36% body fat, to 190 lbs at 11% body fat, and I don't remember the last time I went a week without multiple women giving me their IG/ phone number, touching my chest, arms and just openly flirting with me. No one used to give a damn about who I was before, women and men now want to talk to me about random useless stuff, I have had people offering me discounts, people I don't know by name giving me job offers.

submitted by /u/Redemptionmes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rn8vhd/no_one_is_treating_you_differently_you_are_just/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...