Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question! Is my scale weird or is it me?

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Question! Is my scale weird or is it me?

I've been on a weight loss journey since November 21st. Started at 171lbs and now (December 25) am at 158.2. I weigh myself every day (in the morning after using the restroom but before breakfast), just so I can view trends by day and such. Here is the last week:

Dec 19- 158.8

Dec 20- 154.3

Dec 21- 158.4

Dec 22- 155.3

Dec 23- 158.4

Dec 24- 154.2

Dec 25- 158.2

My weight has been fluctuating like this for the past week and I'm really confused. Is it my scale that's off or do I actually weigh that much at that time? Whenever this happens I usually reweigh myself after 5 minutes just to make sure, but I get the same number. What could this be? I'm super curious also a bit worried if something's wrong because I'm dropping 2~4 pounds in a day.

submitted by /u/Over-Wolverine-7182
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rojk77/question_is_my_scale_weird_or_is_it_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...