Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Excess skin (gross and possibly NSFW).

Friday, December 24, 2021

Excess skin (gross and possibly NSFW).

I'm not sure if this is enough detail, but here is the very abridged version of my weight issues: I was overweight/obese from my teens until my mid 20s when I dropped from 110 kg -> 68 kg (240 lb -> 150 lb) over the course of + or - a year. If it matters I am about 182 cm (6 feet) tall with fairly low muscle mass (for those wondering, the clinical term is "Skeletor").

That was a few years ago and I've managed to keep my weight in check since then but I still have a large amount of loose skin around my stomach - it's not a health hazard but it certainly is gross and unsightly. Is there any chance the skin will disappear or recede on its own? Are there any home remedies or exercises that can help combat it?

submitted by /u/throwaway_edh_pgh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ro1mgn/excess_skin_gross_and_possibly_nsfw/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...