Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sorry for the rant but please help.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sorry for the rant but please help.

SW - 350 lbs ( Sept 1 ) CW - 299.6 lbs ( Dec 22 ) GW - 200 lbs for now

M, 5’11, age 21

Okay so, I don’t know why but everyday I find something to hate about my body. One day it’s my saggy moobs, the other day it’s my waist and thigh fat, or my back acne, or my hair and honestly it’s just never ending. I have always been a sort of extrovert I feel and have had relationships/ multiple partners etc etc but Even if I show confidence I don’t feel confident from the inside. I am a university student with good grades, amazing internship w good paying tech role etc but I still feel like such a failure. Ever since my childhood I have been carrying this weight and it has caused me a lot of pain in my life. I started my weight loss journey for the first time this September and have lost 50 lbs since. All I do is eat 1500-2000 calories and try to walk 10,000 steps 4 days a week. At first I was having great progress but now I am stuck. This month in 21 days I have only lost 4 pounds. Granted I have been eating from outside a bit but I still try to stay in my calorie goal and not eat fast food. I most get Indian or Chinese. Can someone help me with what I should be eating and what I should be doing to lose more weight. If I go out what are some things I can eat? Also will my chest,hips and waist regain shape as I lose weight or is it a lost cause.

Thanks guys

submitted by /u/South_Editor_4917
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rmlf5u/sorry_for_the_rant_but_please_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...