Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for mutual support system

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Looking for mutual support system

Hi everyone! I have gained around 25lbs since the beginning of covid, both because of a new relationship with a mutual love of food, and a losing my walking commute. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a fitness and diet buddy system to help me have some discipline? Looking to make losing that 25lbs a part of my new years resolution. Even if that's not what this group is, if anyone has had success with what I'm looking for somewhere or is looking for a mutual cheerleader on myfitnesspal and garmin, it would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Rosebudding_240
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rmk1r7/looking_for_mutual_support_system/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...