Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hello! Day 1 - Update

Monday, December 27, 2021

Hello! Day 1 - Update

Hi everyone!

I posted yesterday about my day 0. Today was my day 1:

Here is how today went (12/27/21)

Breakfast: Homemade hashbrowns with cherry tomatoes

Lunch: Chicken strips and roasted cauliflower and broccoli

Snack: 4 turkey sticks and a cheese stick; two pieces of 60% dark Lindt Chocolate

Dinner: Baby carrots with ranch, whole wheat penne pasta with sour cream. Ended the day with a cup of Chamomile tea with two teaspoons of sugar.

I did not exercise but I did do some cleaning around the house. Overall, I did my best to add a veggie to my meals. I do need to eat more fruits, though. However, I am proud of how I did today.

Also - I did create a new subreddit called: LoseItAccountability. I realized yesterday that posting every day on this subreddit was not the purpose of this subreddit - and I totally get it! If this type of post is not allowed, please delete it.

SW: 226 pounds

CW: 226 pounds

GW: 160 pounds

Age: 25

submitted by /u/Informal-Tension9047
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rq5iff/hello_day_1_update/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...