Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost 30 pounds in a year

Thursday, December 23, 2021

I’ve lost 30 pounds in a year

I wanted to add a picture but it won’t let me :( Anyway, in a year I’ve lost 30 pounds (starting weight 265) (Current weight 236). Honestly I feel no different, I still struggle with my body and I’m no where near my goal (130 pounds) but I’m proud of myself. My mom’s noticed a difference but a lot of people haven’t unless I show them pictures of me before lol. It’s weird bc some of my friends who I thought would be more encouraging say nothing or get annoyed when I talk about weight loss. It’s really shown me who my real friends are. I know 30 pounds isn’t 100 or super drastic but it’s the most weight I’ve ever lost. 2022 I want to stick to my plan better and definitely work out more. I feel like I could’ve lost more but I’m a habitual snacker with a sweet tooth. Good luck to anyone else trying to make changes this coming new year, we got this!

submitted by /u/Mightychickenwing420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rn7o2t/ive_lost_30_pounds_in_a_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...