Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why do I feel the need to order food or takeout?

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Why do I feel the need to order food or takeout?

Stats: 21M; SW: 93kg CW: 86kg, GW: 65kg.

To start off, I make amazing food, almost restaurant quality (I love cooking). But no matter what I do, I keep ordering food from outside. I always end up getting broke because of the amount of money I spend on takeout. I tried meal-prepping, but still ended up ordering and throwing away the food. The food I made was delicious. I loved it. I pat myself of the back, but I still ended up ordering in at dinner. At this point, it is almost like an addiction. I try hard, I delete apps but download them again to order. I don't know what to do.

I previously suffered from a binge-eating disorder. I did start having reasonable portions now and started losing weight. But this habit of mine is simply not going away. I eat to soothe my depression and loneliness. I try cooking at home, and no matter how much I eat, nothing is replacing food from outside. I even learned and started doing what exactly restaurants do so I can keep eating food at home, but still end up ordering. Whatever I do, it doesn't work. Right now, I have surplus money, and I do not intend to waste it once again as I did for at least three years now. I want to lose weight and want to save money. Ideally, if I eat at home I can eat under $120 per month. But I almost spend $400 because of all the money I spend on outside food. I have to buy winter boots because my city can get as cold as -40 C. But I have been managing with my weathered boots because I always end up spending too much on food.

I want to get to the root of it. I want to stop doing this. I am 21M turning 22 soon. I never had a single date because I was afraid of asking someone out because I am fat. I keep losing weight when I am with family and keep gaining it back once I am alone again, because of all the outside food. It is not even a small weight, almost like 15kg (~33lbs). My health is getting worse, and I have hypertension. I just want to stop the nonsense and get my act together. But I have no idea why I keep doing it, despite how much my friends and I love my cooking.

submitted by /u/sayinedi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rqtt8p/why_do_i_feel_the_need_to_order_food_or_takeout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...